Don't forget to grab.
Bindings are meant to work with your body, not against it, so feel your board underneath you like never before with the K2 Men's Lien FS Snowboard Binding. It features an array of new technology from K2 to make it the most natural flexing binding on the market. The Tripod baseplate features three power transmission pods on the bottom to create three contact points underfoot that correspond with your foot's natural pressure points. This results in more natural and efficient turns and a more mobile and comfortable feel.
The Lien FS also features the new Zero Tweekback highback for a medium-soft, natural feeling flex. It's strategically cored out to flex with your boot so you can seriously tweak your grabs and slides. Not only does the footbed feature EVA and Harshmellow shock pads to absorb impacts and smooth out vibrations, but it's also canted to accommodate your natural stance and reduce foot fatigue. Fat Strap ankle straps are lightweight and won't create pressure points, and the EZ-Set toe strap can be worn over the top of your boot or around the toe. Plus, the Mega RADchet ratchets with Easy Feed Housing are equipped with oversized aluminum levers that are extremely durable and easy to use, even with your gloves on.
- Freestyle-oriented binding with medium-soft flex and max comfort
- Highback focuses on the natural angle of your foot for response
- Lightweight, durable baseplate offers natural flex and mobility
- Shockpads in baseplate enhance damping properties for a smooth ride
- Canted EVA footbed improves control, pop, and support
- Thin, lightweight ankle strap eliminates harsh pressure points
- Toe strap offers options for wear and locks in with security
- Universal disc plate is compatible with any board
- Item #K2S009Z