Turn that frown upside down.
Designed with serious input from Baker legend Lucas Debari and built for riders with bigger feet, the K2 Joy Driver Snowboard Wide is destined to find its place among other iconic, high-end K2 models like the Eldo and the Zeppelin. This versatile deck is crafted to take on any run on the mountain, or off it, yet is still approachable for the progressing rider. The All Terrain Baseline profile with Tweekends delivers a subtle rocker in the tip and tail, allowing the Joy Driver to cruise through crud with ease, while the use of camber brings spring-loaded pop along with edge contact for beast carves. A super-stiff flex keeps you stable and in control even when speeds start hitting critical levels.
Inside the guts of this board, a WH4 Honeykomb and Bambooyah core blend uses horizontal bamboo laminates for tons of snap when you're launching off cliffs, pillow lines, and natural features, and it employs Honeykomb strips through the board's center to drastically reduce weight without giving up durability. Hybritech sidewalls maximize efficiency by featuring sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail to reduce swing weight, optimize turn initiation, and boost durability. The 4000 sintered base is super lightweight to keep you cooking at high speeds, while the mixed wrap provides all-purpose performance, improved edge hold, and increased stability for stomping big spins.
- Stiff all-mountain board for pillow lines and big steeps
- Wider width accommodates shredders with bigger feet
- Mellow camber under foot with early rise responds and floats well
- Directional twin lets you take on any terrain, switch or regular
- Snappy core is durable and lightweight for reduced bulk
- Sintered base keeps you cooking at high speeds
- Biax and triax fiberglass delivers even flex with tons of stability
- Item #K2S009A