Riders on the storm.
The K2 Hurrithane Snowboard Binding is the one that started the urethane-highback craze a few years back. Since then, the Hurrithane has lost weight and taken greater advantage of its flexible highbacks to make it one of the most comfortable and natural-feeling bindings in the park. The first thing you'll notice when riding the Hurrithane is the urethane Tweekback FS highback. Its soft flex allows you to tweak grabs and slides like never before while also improving comfort.
The baseplate is K2's Pro Fusion PC, a soft-flexing polycarbonate chassis with Tool-Less Power Ramp adjustments for on-hill tuning. The canted, seamless EVA footbed cushions hard landings while compensating for the natural angle of the ankle and foot. Super-cush Custom Caddi ankle straps eliminate pressure points and the cored-out toe straps grip your boots securely, yet comfortably. The Mega RADchet ratchets with Easy Feed Housing are equipped with oversized aluminum levers that are extremely durable and easy to use, even with your gloves on.
- Soft-flexing, urethane binding for fun, loose feeling in the park
- Urethane highback delivers tweaked out grabs and slides
- Soft-flexing PC baseplate has tool-less adjustment for easy fixes
- Canted EVA padding absorbs harsh impacts and enhances comfort
- Plush ankle straps get rid of painful pressure points
- Core-out toe strap has tool-less adjustment for comfort and ease
- Universal disc plate works with any board
- Item #K2S00A1