Lightweight, fully featured audio helmet for everyday mountain sessions.
It may sound crazy to most people, but you value good tunes just as much as you value solid head protection on the hill. That's why the certified protection, built-in audio system, and super-light in-mold construction of the K2 Rival Pro Audio Helmet just makes so much sense for your everyday snow-slaying sessions. The adjustable K2dialed Fit System ensures a custom fit while the different graphic options (depending on availability) match your on-mountain persona.
- The in-mold polycarbonate shell and EPS foam liner are bonded together for a lightweight feel (14oz) with strong protection in case you tumble through the trees
- Level 3 Baseline Audio System comes installed in the helmet's soft ear pads, and it keeps a low profile and can be easily removed
- A detachable cable features a single glove-friendly button for pause-play and answer-hang up when connected to your MP3 player or cell phone
- Passive Channel Ventilation draws in cool air between your helmet and head to keep you dry and comfortable throughout a full day of charging
- The K2dialed Fit System utilizes three-point adjustment to ensure a safe and snug fit—just twist the easy-to-reach, glove-friendly dial
- Full-wrap mesh liner aids breathability and wicks excess moisture, and it's also washable if it gets funky
- When you do fall, your goggles stay attached thanks to the rear goggle clip
Share your thoughts
Can you confirm the size measurements for...
Can you confirm the size measurements for Men's SM?
Thanks for the question. The K2 site confirms the measurement for this helmet in the small size is 22 1/2 - 21 5/8 inches or 52-55cm. If you have any questions feel free to contact one of our expert Gearheads via live chat or by calling us at 1-800-409-4502.
is the green a matte green? also, does...
is the green a matte green? also, does it have a design or is it plain green? thanks
This helmet is not a matte finish in the green color. It has a shiny gloss finish to it. There is no design on the green helmet.
when do you think you will get a medium...
when do you think you will get a medium green k2 rival pro audio helmet in
It looks like at this time we do not have more of this helmet on order. My guess is we will stock more of this helmet for the upcoming season. I would think we will see them back in stock this coming fall. If you would like help finding another helmet that would work for you feel free to chat online or call us at 1-800-409-4502.
Got the grey version. Very comfortable L/XL size. Fit was good w/ the adjustment knob and could even wear a hood underneath for extra warmth. Very light weight and comfortable throughout a full day on the mountain. Audio cable was not of high quality and produced very scratchy sounding music. I bought a cable and it sounds great now. I do wish that the included cable worked for the mic function. can't have it all.
I would recommend this helmet. I'm a little upset that I paid $130.00 and see it today for $103.00. Feel like I should get a credit or something...like a functional audio cable.
Love love love
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
First, K2 brand helmets are the least dorky looking brand of all boarding helmets :) Also, I love my Rival Pro. The audio in it is great, it fits comfortably and keeps me warm without overheating, nice ventilation, it looks crazy awesome says everyone who sees it. I just love this thing!
Description is misleading...
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I bought the helmet for the included audio cable that was said to feature a glove friendly button, but no such cable was included. In addition, the left speaker did not work. I'm returning the helmet for another brand and getting the skullcandy setup.
my first audio helmet
- Gender: Male
i love it the music sounds like music nothing special but it works. got the grey one and it looks sweet. i cant wait to rock to music tearing up keystone.
is the audio quality good on these...
is the audio quality good on these helmets?
Surprisingly good actually.
do you have this light grey helmet in stock...
do you have this light grey helmet in stock in a L/XL. and can i get it in a week
No they don't have it in stock and it's actually white not light gray, But they do have dark gray in L/XL and if you live in the contiguous US you get free two day shipping.