Lightweight, simple, and perfect for shredders who bag more all-mountain laps than anyone else.
The park rats get their skate-inspired helmets and the all-mountain, all-day shredders get the incredibly lightweight K2 Rival Helmet. In-Mold construction keeps this brain bucket nice and light, and plenty of ventilation keeps your head cool. Adjust the fit with a simple twist of a dial at the back of your head, point yourself at something steep and scary, and don't stop until they kick you off the lift.
- In-Mold construction uses an EPS liner that's molded directly to a lightweight polycarbonate outer shell
- In-Mold construction is the cream-of-the-crop construction for ultralight helmets that still offer industry-standard protection
- K2dialed Fit System allows you to adjust the fit of the inner liner with a simple twist of a dial at the back of the helmet
- Passive-Channel Ventilation uses three large vents in the front, top vents, and back vents in order to direct cool air through the front and pull hot air out the back
- Full-Wrap Liner System covers your head from the top of your neck, over your ears, and all the way to your forehead
- Full-Wrap liner's breathable fabric moves chilling, sweaty moisture from the surface of your head to the surface of the liner where the moisture can quickly evaporate so your head stays dry and warm