Skate-style head protection with a bit of bandana and audio thrown in.
K2's skate-inspired Rant Pro Audio Helmet protects your brain matter so you can keep your wits about you during and after botched park landings, and the Rant's built-in speakers provide the beats to back your morning pow-slaying runs.
- Minimalist design allows your goggles to sit comfortably while the low-profile brim helps keep them clear
- Hard-Shell construction (lightweight EPS foam bonded to an injection-molded, durable ABS shell) shields you from impact and makes the Rant last and look good no matter how many trips it makes in and out of your gear bag
- Passive Channel ventilation (channels on the inside surface of the EPS) remove moisture and excess heat so you stay dry and comfortable all day long
- Level 1 Baseline Audio system uses integrated headphones and volume control to connect to your MP3 player and pump your favorite tunes
- Removable, washable full-wrap liner offers full coverage and snugly cradles your head for a dialed fit
- Liner also features a crown mesh that wicks moisture and breathes well to prevent overheating
- Snap-Strap fit system provides a just-right fit
- Back polymer goggle clip keeps your goggles in place
- Removable Sneak Attack Bandana gives you protection from the sun and elements
- Compliant with ASTM F2040 and CE ski and snowboard helmet safety standards
Share your thoughts
i didn't die
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Hit my head hard the first day I wore it... mildly concussed and whiplash... it cracked and I didn't die so that's a good thing! The audio isn't great but let's be real it's an $80 helmet. The comfort was on but again $80. go for a more expensive one and don't crack it like I did, but if you fall be happy you wore it! Everyone should wear helmets.
Great Helmet. Adjusts to your head size easily. Looks good and keeps your brains warm (but not too hot) all day.