Extra! Extra! Read all about it!
Breaking news: K2's Press Ski is a fully featured, freestyle-friendly park ski that actually comes at an affordable price for the modern jibbers of today. It sports a super skinny waist, All-Terrain Rocker's camber underfoot and tip and tail rocker, and a symmetric Park Flex Pattern that let you ride rails, spin off kickers, and ride down groomers switch or forward with equal prowess.
K2 built the Press Ski's core with lightweight aspen to give a resilient, damp, and intuitive ride. There's a layer of fiberglass that K2 braided to enhance torsional strength without hindering the ski's playful flex. Reinforced tip and tail make sure you don't have to buy a new ski half way through the season, and the cap construction maintains the ski's light feel. Each Press Ski's Swap Base alternates the colors and logos to give a look that's uniquely yours.
- Full-featured park ski for sliding rails and stomping landings
- Skinny 85mm waist thrives in icy park and urban conditions
- All-Terrain Rocker stays atop soft snow and edges firm snow
- Park Flex ensures easy switch riding
- Light aspen core has a playful freestyle flex
- Triaxial braided fiberglass adds torsional strength
- Reinforced tip and tail rivets for durability
- Cap construction keeps swing weight at a minimum
- Item #K2S00B8
- Q & A