K2 Photophase Goggle - Men's
The time to phase out your old goggles has arrived.
Riding on fifty years of renowned skiing heritage, the K2 Photophase Goggle is built to not just to meet, but exceed your expectations. The Ocular based frame design reduces the appearance of the frame in the wide-view spherical lens, allowing you to almost forget you're wearing them. A Ri-Pel lens coating reduces scratches, smudges, and fingerprints while the silicone lining on the straps gives you a non-slip grip on your helmet.
- Ocular based frame design reduces the appearance of the goggle frame in the riders sight and provides a maximized field of vision
- Available with an Biopic or Tripic Mirror lens by Carl Zeiss Vision
- Biopic non-mirrored lens provides quality vision performance and a less flashy look
- Tripic mirror lens utilizes modest color hues for a subtler tint and increased vision performance
- Ri-Pel lens coating reduces smudging, scratching, and fingerprints, providing improved vision and durability
- Plush fleece lined 11mm face foam fits snugly around your face
- Sublimated straps adjust easily and are lined with silicone for a non-slip hold against your helmet
- Specially designed strap brackets provide complete helmet compatibility