Like being led around by an energetic scamp.
The K2 Photon Ski with Marker M3 10.0 Binding has hard-carving dimensions with a rockered tip that will ignite all-mountain curiosity. Expand your groomed circle, run amok and cause some chaos.
- All-Terrain Rocker features traditional camber and a rockered tip for ripping down corduroy and much more
- Fir and aspen core provides lightweight, agile strength
- Glass Web triaxially braided fiberglass around the core gives it added torsional rigidity for edge control
- Cap construction is lighter and allows K2 to dial flex into the ski more precisely
- A 76mm waist, made for quick edge-to-edge carving and a tenacious grip
- Progressive Sidecut for maximum edge contact while making aggressive turns
- Mod Monic, a solid zinc mass, for dampening high-speed chatter
- Marker M3 10.0 Binding uses a lightweight compact toepiece and fixed heel design for power, precision, and efficient energy transfer