The Photokinetic Goggle provides the high level of performance, quality, and style you'd expect from K2's fifty years of rich skiing heritage. An Ocular based frame design reduces the appearance of the frame in the rider's field of vision while the spherical mirrored lenses provide enhanced visibility in an array of light conditions. The Photokinetic is fully helmet-compatibile thanks to the special strap brackets and the straps are even lined with silicone for a non-slip grip on your helmet.
- Ocular based frame design reduces the appearance of the goggle frame in the riders sight and provides a maximized field of vision
- Available with an Octic Mirror or Tripic Mirror lens by Carl Zeiss Vision
- Octic lens provides reduced glare and enhanced low light visibility
- Tripic lens utilizes more modest color hues for a subtler tint and increased vision performance
- Ri-Pel lens coating reduces smudging, scratching, and fingerprints, providing improved vision and durability
- Plush and comfy 11mm face foam fits snugly around your face
- Woven 3D straps easily adjust and are lined with silicone for a non-slip hold against your helmet
- Specially designed strap brackets provide complete helmet compatibility
Share your thoughts
Christmas Let Down!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I bought these as a Christmas present for my boyfriend. I didn't bother to take them out of the box before I wrapped them. When he tried them on Christmas morning I noticed they were not in any kind of sleeve or protective/cleaning cover unlike most other goggles I've ordered. They were also scratched A LOT!! They looked as if someone had used them and thrown them back in the box. I was really disappointed. I called Backcountry.com Christmas morning and they said they would send replacement goggles and a return label for the other ones. Nice to talk to a real person on Christmas morning! The nearest UPS store to me in an hour away and I would have to pay extra for them to pick up the return at my house....still trying to work that one out. Hopefully they sent the replacements as soon as I called. For the price they should definitely come in a protective case and little better packaged. I usually have much better luck with Backcountry.com.