When you're wearing the Phase Pro and listening to your favorite track, nothing seems impossible.
Think of the Phase Pro Audio Helmet like a lightweight tank with luxury-car-like upgrades on the inside. Pros shredders like skier Sean Petit have made this their lid of choice thanks to the fully adjustable ventilation and fit, the cleverly integrated audio system, and the superior protection of hardshell construction. You won't find any compromises in this helmet—it's all about keeping you safe and helping you enjoy the ride.
- Hard-Shell construction bonds impact-reducing EPS foam to the inside of an ABS plastic shell to create a protection system that's light but incredibly safe
- Open and close the Active Matrix Ventilation vents on the top of your head with the flip of a sliding switch on the top of your helmet
- K2dialed Fit System incorporates a small dial at the back of the liner so you can tighten or loosen the fit of your liner with just a simple twist
- The built-in Team Beanie replaces the standard helmet liner with something with a little more style and warmth
- Level 2 Baseline Audio System integrates a set of removable, slim-style headphones into the ear pads of the helmet liner so you can listen to music
- Headphones connect to MP3 player via a detachable audio cord with in-line volume control
Share your thoughts
I have the K2 phase pro and I want to try...
I have the K2 phase pro and I want to try to remove the liner but it won't let me. However it says it is removable liner. Help?
I have to agree with the other review, the auido is defiantley bad. I don't ever really listen to music anymore but when I tried too, the speakers were in and out and sounded like they had already been blown out. Other than that I love the fit and it keeps my head really warm. I wear a beanie on those frigid mornings and its nice to be able to adjust the liner dial on the back of the helmet to tighten down after it warms up and I ditch the beanie. Overall the helmet feels pretty dang bulky because of the adjustable liner and headphones. I still give it 3 stars though because of the comfort and warmth.
Problems with Audio
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I got this helmet with high expectations as I have had good experiences with K2 helmets in the past. sadly, the Helmet fit great and was very comfortable BUT the audio worked like crap. One ear worked great adn i would have to giggle the cable for the second one to work. I returend the hemet thinking it was defective and bought the same one again thinking it would work fine and fit so great. With the second one I had the same issue, I think the issue lies where the cable does not come built in and is detatched. I have returned it a second time and went for the helmet with the audio cable built in and have not had an issue since