Smooth and supportive, from first day 'till last.
Designed with Endo construction, the K2 Men's Maysis Boa Snowboard Boot retains a consistent flex throughout the entire season, so you can squeeze out every last drop of performance. This ingenious construction is comprised of a urethane exoskeleton for a lively, energetic feel that resists breakdown. Ultimately, this means the boot retains a supportive, medium-level flex without feeling like a soggy noodle half-way through the season.
Twice as nice as the competition, the Double Boa closure controls the outer shell and inner liner separately. Boa Coiler precisely cinches down the outer shell for a responsive feel while the Boa Conda dial locks down the liner to prevent energy-sapping heel lift. This combo gives you the ability to crank down both dials for the utmost in power and control, or conversely, keep them a bit looser for extra freedom and flexibility.
New for this season, the boot's sole was overhauled with Vibram Pro-Light rubber for legendary toughness and outstanding grip. Not only does this upgrade give you better durability when you're logging long days on the mountain, but it ensures ample traction for walking across slippery parking lots and hiking to fresh lines.
- Supportive snowboard boot for peak-to-park pursuits
- Medium flex for sampling everything on the mountain
- Double Boa tightens shell and liner with separate dials
- Endo construction resists breakdown for a consistent flex
- Intuition Control 3D Foam liner provides a customized fit
- Vibram Pro-Lite sole is lightweight, grippy, and durable
- Item #K2S00AD