Love at first turn.
If your last pair of skis broke your heart (or just broke), there's no need to keep suffering, because K2's Luv Sick 80 Ti Ski will heal those wounds in one run. They're a strong, agile, and versatile companion on smooth and sunny groomers, chopped-up storm snow, and boot-top powder, with a rockered tip that smooths out uneven snow, planes in pow, and makes turning smooth, easy, and fun. The cambered section underfoot helps you hold a solid edge when you're tearing perfect corduroy to smithereens or working your way down some early-morning ice, and the Titanal laminate makes sure you can handle high speeds without getting tossed off balance.
As it is with any partner, it's the heart that counts, so K2 built the Luv Sick from a snappy, light, and lively blend of milled aspen, paulownia, and bamboo to keep you zipping down the mountain, and it uses K2's Bioflex women's-specific design, which is specifically formulated to reduce fatigue and improve balance. Hybritech sidewalls roll into the topsheet to increase durability and decrease weight, and the tapered tip lets you carve smoothly, surf through powder, and vary your turn shape without feeling like your skis are in charge.
- Frontside-specific skis that adapt to changing conditions
- Nimble waist width excels on piste and packed conditions
- Rocker profile helps smooth out bumps and holds a solid edge
- Women-specific wood core with grooved air channels
- Metal laminate enhances stiffness and stability at speed
- Hybritech sidewalls with capped topsheet for the best of both worlds
- Item #K2S00BE
- Q & A