- Detail Images
From the bunny slope to blue terrain in no time.
Why toss her in daycare when she's already trying to fit her feet into your ski boots? Instead, invest in a pair of the K2 Girls' Luv Bug Ski with Fastrak2 Bindings and, before you know it, she'll be zipping right past you on the slopes. Thanks to its Catch-Free Rocker profile, Cap construction, and Noodle binding technology, she's able to develop her ski skills with ease.
- Catch-free rocker profile involves an elevated tip and tail which assures effortless initiation at slow speeds, stability throughout the turn, and a predictable release from the turn
- Performance ratio of 80/20 groomed-to-ungroomed gives your gal a playful ski to perfect her skills on the bunny slope or on green terrain
- Polyurethane and composite wood core provides a lightweight, easy-to-maneuver ski that helps your ski bunny fall in love with skiing
- Cap construction wraps the top and sides of the ski with composite for additional rigidity and removes weight from areas where it's not needed
- Torsion box construction wraps hard composite around the core for added stiffness at lower weights
- Directional taper has a moderately wider tip than tail, which maximizes the ski's performance in the forward direction
- Noodle Tech binding system involves the plate being fused to the ski (no screws), which provides a smoother-flexing ski for junior skiers
- Fastrak2 binding system means better comfort and control for your little ripper gal
- Fastrak2 4.5 has a DIN setting 0f 0.75-4.5, while the Fastrak 7.0 has a DIN setting of 0.75-7.0