Support, versatility, and affordability.
Drawing inspiration from previous versions of K2's all-terrain crushing Formula binding, the K2 Indy Snowboard Binding brings you high levels of support and plush comfort for attacking any and everything on the mountain. Built for intermediate-to-advanced riders looking for a great value in all-terrain performance, the K2 Indy transitions from powder-filled tree runs to park jumps without skipping a beat. Its Pro-Fusion chassis keeps the binding insanely lightweight with an adjustable Power Ramp for extra toeside power when you step on the gas.
3D contoured for tons and tons of support, the Custom Caddi ankle strap keeps you locked-in without pinching or pressure points. The Universal Tool-less toe strap conforms over the tip of your boot, pulling it back into the heelcup for added response and locked-in support. It also works over the top of your boot for a more traditional feel. Other key features include tool-less strap adjustment for centering both straps on-the-fly, Universal Disc mounting for both 4-hole and Channel boards, as well as a Seamless EVA footbed for added impact dampening.
- Versatile binding for medium-flexing fun all over the mountain
- Highback has forward lean tech for top performance anywhere
- Tough, lightweight baseplate chassis locks in fit and response
- Canted EVA footbed delivers supreme comfort and enhances pop
- Contoured ankle strap eliminates pressure points and locks in fit
- Toe strap has tool-less adjustment for easy customizable fit
- Universal disc plate fits any board
- Item #K2S00A2