Support, versatility, and affordability.
Drawing inspiration from previous versions of K2's all-terrain crushing Formula binding, the K2 Indy Snowboard Binding brings you high levels of support and plush comfort for attacking any and everything on the mountain. Built for intermediate-to-advanced riders looking for a great value in all-terrain performance, the K2 Indy transitions from powder-filled tree runs to park jumps without skipping a beat. Its Pro-Fusion chassis keeps the binding insanely lightweight, with an adjustable Power Ramp for extra toeside power when you step on the gas.
3D-contoured for tons and tons of support, the Custom Caddi ankle strap keeps you locked-in without pinching or pressure points. The Universal Tool-less toe strap conforms over the tip of your boot, pulling it back into the heelcup for added response and locked-in support. It also works over the top of your boot, should you prefer a more traditionalist feel. Other key features include tool-less strap adjustment for centering both straps on-the-fly, Universal Disc mounting for both 4-hole and Channel boards, as well as a Seamless EVA footbed for added impact-dampening.
- Versatile binding for medium-flexing fun all over the mountain
- Highback has forward lean tech for top performance anywhere
- Tough, lightweight baseplate chassis locks in fit and response
- Canted EVA footbed delivers supreme comfort and enhances pop
- Contoured ankle strap eliminates pressur epoints and locks in fit
- Toe strap has tool-less adjustment for easy customizable fit
- Universal disc plate fits any board
- Item #K2S00A2