Whether you're an aggressive all-mountain skier or one who prefers the groomers, you'll definitely appreciate the style and gold-mine tech features in the K2 Women's High Style Pole.
- Triax carbon technology (the controlled process of winding unidirectional carbon fibers at a 60-degree angle around the outside of the shaft) creates a stiff, lightweight shaft that's ideal for slashing turns
- Women-specific dual-injected grips have small-profile cores and thicker, softer outer layers that allow for a comfortable, secure feel
- Internal cam locks on straps adjust by pulling on the top strap to loosen and pulling on the lower strap tail to tighten
- Ergo rubber grip tops provide comfort and extra hold while you're palming the grips in the lift line or pushing on the cat-tracks
- Neo-comfort padded straps (neoprene on the inside of pole straps) offer extra comfort and an improved fit
- Hard- and soft-snow baskets allow you to use the High-Style in ever-changing snow conditions
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got these poles in white and I wasn't expecting to see the chrome handle. It's a bit flashy but not too much. The pictures above don't show it well.
These things are lightweight and do the job. The straps are padded nicely and easy to adjust. Nice big powder baskets come with it.
These babies are high style! :)
k2 ski poles
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I ordered these poles for my mom in a size 42". She is 4'11" and these poles are a touch too big for her. I am 5'4" and use a size 44" pole. If you're in between sizes I would suggest ordering a size too big and then removing the grip and trimming the pole down to the size you need. If you buy poles that are too short then you will be forever hunched over on your turns. These poles are a nice weight and come with additional wider powder baskets.