Who needs a ski pass?
- Pre-trimmed skins extinguish the hassle of measuring, cutting, and fitting your skins to your skis
- Z Clip attaches to the ski tip hole and eliminates the skin fold-over required with typical D rings
- Adjustable tail strap clip secures to the ski tail hole which rests on top of the ski and abolishes the friction caused by clips dragging in the snow
- Includes glue-saving mesh storage sheets, instructions, and a handy-dandy storage bag
- Note: only fits the K2 HardSide Ski
Share your thoughts
Would this skin work on the 2013 Coombac...
Would this skin work on the 2013 Coomback?
Quite a few days on these and they've worked great. They fit perfectly (as one would expect), have bomber connection points, and still leave plenty of edge on the ski for control - all without having to cut anything. A+.
Will this work with the 2010 model...
Will this work with the 2010 model HardSides?
Yes, they are the same dimensions and have the same tip and tail attachment points.
I have to disagree. I just got out of the B.C.
Backcountry and after the second day gave up on the skins. There was no glide whatsoever.
They made it twice as difficult to tour. They were great in steep conditons
It's all about the hardware
The skins climb and glide great. But the Tip/Tail hardware MAKE the setup. Tip connection is rock solid, and when your ready to take them off, you can rip the skins off from the tail and the hardware releases effortlessly. love em!