Full of good times.
The good times don't have to end with the smooth-flexing and lightweight K2 Fulluvit 98 Ti Ski on your feet. Rail down groomers, charge through crud, and blast down tight chutes and tree lines with this versatile all-mountain plank. Then do it again the next day thanks to its lightweight core that will keep your legs fresh and ready to go day after day.
It's no secret that K2 builds skis for some of the burliest big mountain skiers out there, but it may come as a surprise that it develops women-specific skis with specialized cores, weights, and flex patterns to better suit female skiers. How does K2 do it? Well, it starts by using a combination of lightweight woods (aspen, paulownia, and a ultralight nanolite material) then it redistributes weight to the perimeter of the ski—this reduces swing weight while maintaining the power, strength, and stability hard-charging ladies will appreciate. Next comes layers of fiberglass with a metal laminate to give the ski a torsionally stiff and damp feel, which is exactly what you want if you plan on spending the majority of your time screaming down frontside groomers and laying down turns on the hardpack. The Hybritech sidewall construction combines both the power of sidewalls with the reduced swing weight of a cap ski, so you get the best of both worlds.
- An all-mountain drifter with a progressive freeride design
- Midfat 95mm waist makes the most of variable conditions
- All-Terrain Rocker eases turn initiation and carves hardpack
- Women-specific core is smooth flexing and has a low swing weight
- Konic Technology distributes weight to the perimeter of the ski
- Metal laminate enhances torsional rigidity
- Tapered tip deflects snow and reduces hooking
- Item #K2S00BG
- Q & A