Tried and true.
For everyone from international pros to local shop kids, the team-tested K2 Formula Snowboard Binding is a go-to favorite thanks to its no-nonsense design and proven performance. It has a freestyle-friendly highback for park domination, along with a medium-stiff flex that helps you conquer the rest of the mountain. The AT highback is fairly stiff for a responsive and supportive feel, but also sports a flatter shape for lateral flexibility so you can tweak tricks in the park.
The Pro-Fusion baseplate is lightweight, and its one-piece design ensures bombproof durability. EVA in the baseplate cushions impacts and smooths out vibrations, and it's angled to align your legs in a more natural stance that reduces stress on your knees and ankles. The cushy Custom Caddi ankle strap offers a secure, yet comfy fit, and the Perfect Fit toe strap wraps around the front of your boot for a locked-in fit that won't slip or cause pressure points. Mega RADchet ratchets with Easy Feed Housing are equipped with oversized aluminum levers that are extremely durable and easy to use, even with your gloves on. Finally, the universal disc makes it easy to mount the Formula to any board on the market.
- All-mountain, medium-stiff-flexing binding for fun in all terrain
- Nylon highback with forward lean adjustment for reliable performance
- Canted EVA baseplate matches your natural leg position for comfort
- Touhg, lightweight baseplate offers lasting durability
- Cushy ankle strap delivers a secure and plush fit
- Toe strap wraps around your toe for a locked-in, pressure-free fit
- Ratchets smoothly glide into position for easy strapping in
- Universal disc plate allows you to use this binding with any board
- Item #K2S00A0