Reel in the big one with the simple, sturdy Fishing Pole in your hand. K2 engineers kept this pole streamline and stiff, which is perfect for skiers looking for a reliable pole without all the extra bells and whistles that are just itching to break when you least expect it.
- Aluminum shaft is stiff, lightweight, and highly durable thanks to burly 18mm construction
- Dual injection grip gives you a secure and comfortable hold on your pole, and its slim shape won't interfere with grabs
- Strap uses hook-and-loop closure for simple and secure length adjustments
- Team basket is smaller and slimmer than that oversized powder basket you rock in the backcountry
- Tool Tip is designed specifically to allow for quick and easy adjustment of the Marker Schizo binding without the need of an extra tool
Share your thoughts
Agreed with mm m, My poles broke away some plastic when I looked down by the end of the day. woooooo.. yeah not effecting my performance as far as I can tell.. whatever, these will be replaced next year anyways.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
i ordered a 48" & one of the lime pole plants arrived already cracked. sent it back but backcountry.com could only send back a 46" ... no prob. tried these out at killington dec 22-23 & noticed a chunk of pole plant missing after the first run. that's weird ... i didn't use the poles on a warm-up run. four (two each pole) more chunks of pole plant fall off throughout the day ... and i almost never pole plant unless the big bumps really get away from me. i gave these an extra/second star because i really dig the blue/green color scheme. i guess i should have just kept the 48"s.