Carbon and composite materials make the K2 Exo Pole lighter, stiffer, and sleeker than your standard carbon pole. Unless you're venturing out into the backcountry, this is the pole you want for hardpack or choppy powder in the trees.
- EXO 10 Construction utilizes ten rows of carbon fiber which give the outside of this composite shaft supreme durability and minimal flex
- Composite and carbon construction keeps pole weight to a bare minimum
- Dual durometer grip has a smaller core for strength, and this core is overmolded with a super soft, durable outer layer for a secure grip
- Neo-Comfort Padded straps are easy on the wrist and quick to adjust
- Hard-snow basket minimizes swing weight and is ideal for all-mountain skiing when you don't need a giant powder basket