A lightweight, breathable, phone/audio-ready helmet so you can 'participate' in meetings while you shred pow.
A world away from the heavy brain buckets of old, the K2 Diversion Audio Helmet uses hybrid construction to provide lightweight protection as well as super-ventilated comfort and a built-in audio system. Tighten up this helmet's K2dialed Fit System and blast your tunes or answer can't-miss calls while you ride.
- Hybrid construction provides the best of both worlds: bonded in-mold polycarbonate shell construction around the sides and back cuts down on weight while the ABS hard shell construction up top boosts durability
- Entire helmet is both ASTM and CE certified so you know it provides protection on the mountain
- Level 3 Baseline Audio System comes installed in the helmet's soft ear pads, and it keeps a low profile and can be easily removed
- A detachable cable features a single glove-friendly button for pause-play and answer-hang up when it's connected to your MP3 player or cell phone
- Dual Active Matrix Venting uses a glove-friendly switch to open and close large top vents that draw in cool air between your helmet and head to keep you dry and comfortable
- Passive brim goggle vents ensure cool air circulation to prevent goggle fog
- The K2dialed Fit System utilizes three-point adjustment to ensure a safe and snug fit—all you have to do is twist the easy-to-reach, glove-friendly dial
- Full-wrap mesh liner aids breathability and wicks excess moisture, and it's also washable if it gets funky
- When you do fall, your goggles stay attached thanks to the rear goggle clip
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
K2 Diversion is the best fitting helmet. I've walking into dozens of stores. I can't tell you how many I've tried on. And one day, I found it, K2 Diversion!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Very light weight, more then i thought it would be and fits like a gem! I have never worn a helmet before until this one, and was skeptical of what it would be like skiing with a helmet. I hardly know its there, it fits so well and is so light. The audio system is user friendly, my only wish is that it that the speakers were louder.
does the k2 diversion audio helmet fit...
does the k2 diversion audio helmet fit with a pair of Anon M1 googes
Not sure about Anon M1s but I have a pair Spy Optic Platoons which are oversized goggles. The helmet fits very snug if you wear your goggles under the helm. Over the helm the goggles didn't work well at all. The brim sits very low.