K2 Disorderly Alpine Ski
The K2 Disorderly Alpine Ski likes to ride park and pipe on sunny days. And on snowy days, and cloudy days, and spring slush days. Did we leave any out? Hope not. This ski specializes in spinning, flying, launching, transitioning, twisting, stomping, grinding, pressing, and buttering—it likes any park-tastic verb.
- Center-only mounting position and twin tips really, really like to go switch
- A fir core cut specifically for park and pipe offers a light swing weight and excellent balance
- Symmetrical sidecut smoothes out your style
- Even, stable flex is feature-friendly and oh-so-buttery
- Triaxial braided core maintains torsional rigidity
- Tough Vertical ABS Sidewall resists impact and aids in power transmission