Serious support for charging.
Ready for the rider that logs over 100 days every season, the K2 Women's Contour Boa Snowboard Boot is built with K2's Endo urethane exoskeleton for a supportive flex that doesn't break-down half-way through winter. Designed with a medium-stiff flex, the Contour Boa loves nothing more than charging steep alpine faces, slashing fresh snow in the trees, and sending cliffs with style. Because it's home riding the steep and deep, you'll find a Vibram Pro-Light sole for aggressive grip when you're hiking for fresh lines.
The Boa H3 Coiler lacing system precisely tightens the boot's shell, cranking down security and support with the quick twist of a dial. Besides being ridiculously easy to operate, this lacing dial quickly releases, allowing you to kick off the boot without fumbling with laces. Adding to its adjustability, Boa Conda tightens the liner, preventing heel lift when you're charging at high speeds. Ultimately, this double Boa closure gives you a micro-adjustable fit tailored to your riding style and local terrain.
What good are responsive boots if your feet are cramped and miserable? Realizing this, K2 loaded the Contour Boa with a plush, foot-conforming Intuition Comfort Foam 3D liner. This liner is heat-moldable, meaning it conforms to the individual contours of your feet as you ride throughout the season. Internal J-bars clutch your ankle inside the liner, preventing your heel from lifting during toeside turns. Additionally, the 3D-formed EVA footbed offers an impact-absorbing oasis for tired feet.
- Supportive boot for hard-charging riders
- Medium-stiff flex excels while freeriding
- Conda urethane exoskeleton for flex retention
- Boa H3 Coiler precisely tightens the outer shell
- Boa Conda eliminates foot movement inside the liner
- Intuition Comfort Foam 3D liner for a customized fit
- 3D-molded EVA footbed absorbs harsh landings and vibration
- Vibram Pro-Lite sole delivers aggressive traction
- Item #K2S00AL