Whether you ski outside the gates, in the backcountry, or in the resort, the BrightSide makes every day a first-rate ski day.
Even though it hasn't snowed in days, there's still some fluff to be found with the K2 Women's BrightSide Ski. With its All-Terrain Rocker profile, 90mm waist, and TNC construction, this happy-go-lucky ski has no problem floating on top of small powder stashes, navigating through tight trees, slicing through crud, and charging down steep, firm snow. Designed to excel in both firm and soft snow conditions, the BrightSide makes every day a stellar ski day.
- All-Terrain Rocker profile consists of an elevated tip for variable and soft snow performance and camber underfoot for power, energy, and edge-hold in firmer conditions
- Flat tail design provides backcountry utility by enabling you to plunge the tails easily into firm snow when you need to switch from tour to ski mode
- Bioflex 3 wood core (80% aspen and 20% paulownia) features a dense aspen core underfoot infused with lightweight paulownia at the tip and tail and bamboo stringers
- Unique lightweight core design reduces swing weight and increases the ski's overall performance, strength, and durability
- Hybritech construction brings the powerful edge-hold of vertical sidewalls and the durability, weight-savings, and smooth turn initiation of cap construction
- TNC technology (lightweight metal construction) reduces weight while providing an accurate and responsive feel, which is essential when you tour or head out the sidecountry gates
- Tip and Tail hardware functions as attachment points for your K2 BrightSide Precut Skins (sold separately) and comes with a removable plug
- Tip and Tail holes also allow you to build a rescue sled, construct various ski anchors, and carry less weight while increasing your safety margin