A rental pole is heavy and bulky, but the Barber Pole from K2 is lightweight, strong, and comfy in your hand. You can thank the composite shaft for the weight savings and the low-profile grip for the smooth feel against your palm. This pole even makes grabs easier—it's like a cheat code.
- Composite shaft is lightweight and incredibly resilient thanks to a combination of durable materials
- Low-profile grip gives you a secure and comfortable hold on your pole, and its slim shape won't interfere with grabs
- Strap uses hook-and-loop closure for simple and secure length adjustments
- Team basket is smaller and slimmer than that oversized powder basket you rock in the backcountry
- Tool Tip is designed specifically to allow for quick and easy adjustment of the Marker Schizo binding without the need of an extra tool
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
Bought them for my son for Christmas. In his words, "Dad these poles are sic!" He is a second year skier and will put them through their paces. I will update as he thrashes them.