K2 50th Anniversary Sideshow RS1 Ski
An edge on hardpack and float in powder; who said you can't always get what you want?
If you can't get no satisfaction in varied conditions, the K2 50th Anniversary Sideshow RS1 Ski can help you get your rocks off inbounds (or out) while celebrating the 50th anniversary of both K2 and the most immortal rock band of all time. Lay down confident arcs on rock-hard snow while you rock out to the timeless sound of Mick, Keith, and the boys, whose faces and logo adorn the graphics of this true all-mountain mid-fat ski.
- The All-Terrain rocker features 30% rocker in the tip for floating pow when it comes, as well as 70% traditional camber for maximum edge hold on ice
- A wood core made of aspen and paulownia provides touring capability while remaining solid during changing snow conditions
- Hybritech Sidewall (torsion box cap) construction means you get a combination of technologies that provides strength and durability underfoot with a lightweight, easy-turning feel everywhere else
- Two sheets of titanal laminating the whole ski provide incredible dampening and expert-level rigidity to aid turns in the hardest crud and boilerplate
- Flat tail permits quick plunges into snow to create snow anchors during ski mountaineering or backcountry emergencies
- Pairs with pre-cut skins (sold separately), that fit easily with the tip and tail skin attachment system