- Community Images
Julbo gave the Wave Sunglasses the Octopus lens to create its ultimate water sports eyewear. The photochromic, polarized Octopus lens automatically adapts to changing light conditions to protect your eyes and provide the best possible optics for the moment. It also eliminates glare so you can perform at your very best, whether you're kite surfing, sailing, or trying to land the big one.
- Octopus photochromic, polarized lens adapts to changing light conditions and eliminates vision-robbing glare
- Visible light transmission of 5-20%, depending on light conditions
- Hydrophobic coating makes water slide off the lens, while oil-repellent coating fights fingerprints
- Grey tint offers faithful color reproduction
- Durable design made to hold up to harsh watery environments, and floats should you take a spill in the drink
- Removable frame skirts for added protection against sun and spray
- Adjustable neck strap for added security
Share your thoughts
Julbo Octopus Lens Details
Julbo Wave with Octopus Lens
Julbo Wave Sunglasses - Octopus Lens
I Wear My Sunglasses at Night ..
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Hahaha couldn't help it. But seriously, these are super comfy you don't want to take them off. Fit is medium. The lenses are so nice, no eye fatigue what so ever. Hard case and retainer strap included.
Outside Magazines Gear of the Year
SUP ? Julbo Wave recieves Outside magazine Gear of the year award !