One polarized lens for all light conditions.
The Julbo Women's Vesta Goggle is loaded to the gills with brilliant features that enhance your ability to identify changing terrain and light conditions so you don't have to worry about swapping lenses every hour. The photochromic feature adjusts the lens from light to dark in seconds, and the polarizing filter eliminates blinding glare so you can spot obstructions instantly.
- Photochromic Falcon Lens automatically adjusts to changing lighting conditions to optimize your ability to detect variations in terrain
- Polarizing filter eliminates blinding glare for optical clarity
- Rose lens color shades bright light and increases contrast
- Lens covers a wide spectrum of light conditions, from bright sunlight to overcast skies, so you never need to switch lenses
- Medium frame fits a woman's face without obstructing peripheral vision
- Offset strap, articulated headband clip, and pivoting joint on goggle strap for improved helmet compatibility
- 15mm outrigger extensions on each side of the goggle easily clear the sides of your helmet for a perfect fit
- Two loops on the sides of the strap allow for quick, symmetrical adjustment
- Silicone strap grips your helmet to prevent slipping