- Detail Images
- Photochromic Camel lenses adapt to fit the light conditions (they become light in cloudy conditions and dark in bright sunlight) to optimize your vision
- Polarized lenses stop horizontal glare from surfaces like water, snow, and the hood of your car
- Anti-fog treatment keeps your view clear when you're working up a steam
- Removable wings block light and glare from snow and can be left behind when you're back in the valley
- Grip tech sculpted inserts on the stems help these sunglasses stay put
- Vented glare shields let fresh air in to keep your view clear
Share your thoughts
They do come with a basic protection case,...
They do come with a basic protection case, don't they?
I ordered a set of Julbo Bivouack sunglasses from BC a few months back, and did not have a single regret about doing so. One of the multitudinous reasons for my ardent passion about them was the fact that they came with a case. I've included a couple pictures of my glasses in their case juxtaposed with a Nalgene bottle (seems to be the standard for a size comparison in gear junkie world) to provide you an idea of how big the case runs (definitely on the larger side).
**Working on getting photo uploaded. For some reason, it won't show.**
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
If not the best one of the best mtn glasses yet designed IMO. I have a couple pair of this frame in both Zebra and Camel lens. Need to go dark in bright sun...these will do it. Frame is multifuctional and covers any outdoor sport adroitly. Back to the lens? Quick change, anti fog and a full side vision with protection with or without th side shields. One worth the money IMO.
Julbo Trek Sunglasses - Camel Antifog
i always said the best warranty is the
one you never use
but if you need it. i hope to get world class service !!!
and i am sad and happy to say that Julbo usa got it
the Julbo trek are my favorite sunglasses after a full winter commute on a bike in new york city my glass need some TLC so i called Julbo to get a new nose pad.
and a happy person sound very happy to help me and send my a new nose pad in the mail FOR FREE WOW
you know where i will buy my next pair