Julbo Suspect Sunglasses - Falcon Polarized Photochromic Lens
- Community Images
Lightning-fast photochromic reactions.
No doubt about it, you're getting some of the fastest, most light-sensitive technology out there from the Julbo Suspect Sunglasses with Falcon Polarized Photochromic Lens. The Falcon lens detects shifts in light levels and reacts to give you the optimal amount of light transmission, so you can keep an eagle eye on the fishy activities going on around you. The sleek wraparound design won't block your peripheral vision, so you can see shady characters approaching from any direction.
- Photochromic Falcon lenses automatically adapt to changes in light levels, offering 9-20% visible light transmission depending on conditions
- Lenses' Behind the Windshield technology makes them get darker when you're in the car, so they're particularly suitable for driving
- Polarization eliminates horizontal glare from things like water, the hood of your vehicle, and the road
- Copper color of lenses accentuates contrasts for more comfortable vision
- Anti-reflective coating reduces strain on the eye by removing interference glare
- Oil-resistant coating makes it harder to leave fingerprints on your lenses
- Base 8 curvature offers a wraparound fit for great peripheral vision and protection