- Community Images
Smooth-operating sunglasses for any conditions.
Most people, when they see the Julbo Slick Sunglasses with Falcon Polarized Photochromic Lens, would probably think the Slick name refers to their sleek, streamlined, modern look. Once you've worn them, though, you'll know that it also refers to the smooth, sensitive performance of the Falcon lenses. The advanced lens materials detect and automatically adjust to changes in lighting conditions, allowing in the ideal amount of light while still protecting your eyes no matter where you are or what's going on around you. If that's not slick, we don't know what is.
- Photochromic Falcon lenses automatically adapt to changes in light levels (darkening in direct sunlight and lightening when clouds roll in), offering 9-20% visible light transmission depending on conditions
- Lenses' Behind the Windshield technology makes them get darker when you're in the car, so they're particularly suitable for driving
- Polarization eliminates horizontal glare from things like water, the hood of your vehicle, and the road
- Copper color of lenses accentuates contrasts for more comfortable vision
- Anti-reflective coating reduces strain on the eye by removing interference glare
- Oil-resistant coating makes it harder to leave fingerprints on your lenses
- Base 8 curvature offers a wraparound fit for great peripheral vision and protection