Changes with the light and cuts down on glare.
The Julbo Revolution Goggle is the choice of serious skiers and professional mountaineers everywhere. The combination of a large frame, photochromic polarized lens, and quick, intuitive adjustments relieves most of the headaches that goggles have caused for years , so you can just pop the revolution on your face in the morning and forget about it.
- Photochromic Falcon Polarized Lens automatically adjusts to changing lighting conditions to optimize your ability to detect variations in terrain and cuts glare from sun and snow
- Lens covers a wide spectrum of light conditions–from bright sunlight to overcast skies, so you never need to switch lenses
- Large frame fits a wide variety of faces (medium to large) and allows for optimal, obstruction-free peripheral vision
- Offset strap, articulated headband clip, and pivoting joint on goggle strap for improved helmet compatibility
- 15mm outrigger extensions on each side of the goggle easily clear the sides of your helmet for a perfect fit
- Two loops on the sides of the strap allow for quick, symmetrical adjustment
- Silicone strap grips your helmet to prevent slipping
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have these goggles with the Zebra lenses. They're super solid and are in my pack from Rainier to Denali. They only fogged when I too bundled up. If I unzip my jacket a little, they dont fog at all because the heat is able to escape.