- Detail Images
- Community Images
Whether you're slaying singletrack, pounding the pavement, or cross training, the Julbo Pipeline Sunglasses with Zebra Photochromic Lenses protect your eyes from harsh UV rays and enhance your field of vision.
- Zebra Photochromic lenses adjust their tint to available light so that the right amount of light always reaches your eyes
- Larger lens width creates a wide field of vision
- Optical clip feature lets you attach your Julbo RXClip prescription lens (sold separately)
- Twin Flex arm construction gives the frames a sleek look and provide and ergonomic, wrap-around fit
- Sweat blocker foam insert absorbs perspiration that might otherwise drip on your lenses and impede visibility
Share your thoughts
Julbo Zebra Lens Details
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
First off - I dropped a pair of Pipelines around 500 feet from the side of a Tepui in Venezuela. I found them on the jungle floor unscathed! From there to the New River Gorge's class V whitewater these sunnies perform.
Key features I like:
The Fit - light and well ventilated with the open temples, and the Flex Nose customizes to my bridge size very well.
The Lenses - I love the photochromic Zebra lens! It lightens and darkens with a change in the light’s intensity which has worked well for me on the glacier, in the water and on the rock, making these ideal for a trip with mixed terrain.
Anti-Fog - I live in We(s)t Virginia and spend a good bit of time running in the summer. The integrated coating does a great job!
The Julbo Pipeline in the Amazon.
Ouch! After a couple hours the design of the plastic nose fitting starts to really bother and then the headache begins.
They do protect from the sun and have modest light changing response.
Would not recommend them.
There's no mention of a polarized Zebra...
There's no mention of a polarized Zebra flavour on Julbo's site as far as I can tell.
Are you sure the description is correct?
photochromic, not polarized. They adapt their tint to light intensity. As things get brighter, the lens gets darker.
Julbo's Camel and Octopus series lenses are photochromic and polarized. The Zebra series lenses are not.