Julbo Pipeline Sunglasses - Falcon Polarized/Photochromic Lens
- Detail Images
Whether you're training for a triathalon, driving to the gym, or relaxing in a hammock on your rest day, these Julbo Pipeline Sunglasses come with Falcon Photochromic lenses that adjust their tint to match the available light.
- Falcon Polarized Photochromic lenses quickly adjust their tint to available light so that the right amount of light always reaches your eyes
- Falcon lens changes between protection zones two and three for use during running, training, or while driving
- Polarized lenses enhance contrast and reduce glare
- Larger lens width creates a wide field of vision
- Optical clip feature lets you attach your Julbo RXClip prescription lens (sold separately)
- Twin Flex arm construction gives the frames a sleek look and provide and ergonomic, wrap-around fit
- Sweat blocker foam insert absorbs perspiration that might otherwise impede visibility
Share your thoughts
Three questions for BC. Do these...
Three questions for BC. Do these come in Camel lenses? Are they anti-fog, and,,,
can I get the octopus strap with these?
I'm buying tomorrow so let me know.