The new standard in high-performance snow goggles.
The clean, freeride-inspired lines of the Julbo Orbiter Goggle will probably distract you from the fact that you are looking at one of the most high-tech pieces of eyewear that you will ever hold. Once you put the Orbiter on, though, you'll forget about the style and marvel at near-optical perfection. Julbo gave its Falcon Lens a photochromic coating that goes from dark to light in seconds and a polarizing filter that eliminates glare so you can see clearly in almost any light conditions.
- Photochromic Falcon Lens automatically adjusts to changing lighting conditions to optimize your ability to detect variations in terrain
- Lens covers a wide spectrum of light conditions–from bright sunlight to overcast skies, so you never need to switch lenses
- Spherical lens provides distortion-free peripheral vision
- Fast Photochromic response means your lens adapts quickly to changing light conditions
- Copper color enhances contrast; permits 9-20% visible light transmission
- External oil-repellant coating prevents oily fingerprint marks and aids in the dispersal of water and snow
- Internal coating prevents fogging
- Large frame fits a wide variety of faces (medium to large) and allows for optimal, obstruction-free peripheral vision
- Offset strap, articulated headband clip, and pivoting joint on goggle strap for improved helmet compatibility
- 15mm outrigger extensions on each side of the goggle easily clear the sides of your helmet for a perfect fit
- Two loops on the sides of the strap allow for quick, symmetrical adjustment
- Silicone strap grips your helmet to prevent slipping