One lens for all light conditions.
The folks at Julbo have been making high-tech mountaineering eyewear for years. They've extended their designs to include ski goggles to bring their amazing technology to the slope. The Meteor Goggle brings Julbo's professional mountaineering-quality optics to the chairlift and incorporates a lens that handles both sunny and cloudy weather.
- Photochromic Zebra Lens automatically adjusts to changing lighting conditions to optimize your ability to detect variations in terrain
- Lens changes completely in 22 seconds
- Lens covers a wide spectrum of light conditions–from bright sunlight to overcast skies, so you never need to switch lenses
- Large frame fits a wide variety of faces (medium to large) and allows for optimal, obstruction-free peripheral vision
- Offset strap, articulated headband clip, and pivoting joint on goggle strap for improved helmet compatibility
- 15mm outrigger extensions on each side of the goggle easily clear the sides of your helmet for a perfect fit
- Two loops on the sides of the strap allow for quick, symmetrical adjustment
- Silicone strap grips your helmet to prevent slipping
Share your thoughts
Glen Plake introduces Zebra lens
Really nice lens
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These are a great goggle for someone with a larger face. The lens is really excellent- the photochromic response is quite fast and it really adjusts quite well to bright sun and overcast. Venting is pretty good- but I've had better. Experiencing some fogging with my Rx insert- but that's been a constant since I started needing to wear the Rx with every goggle I've owned. This Julbo does accomodate an Rx insert very well- holds it tightly in the trough behind the lens.