To see, not to be seen.
Let the gapers have the cutesy rhinestones and textured frames. It's tough to look good when you keep running into things because you can't see them. The Julbo Meteor Goggle with Falcon Polarized, Photochromic Lens is packed to the gills with technology that gives you maximum optical clarity in just about any light conditions. Snazzy decorations are fine and dandy, but if you're more concerned with optical performance than you are with attracting attention, the Julbo Meteor Goggle may be what you're looking for.
- Photochromic Falcon Lens automatically adjusts to changing lighting conditions to optimize your ability to detect variations in terrain
- Polarizing filter eliminates blinding glare for optical clarity
- Lens covers a wide spectrum of light conditions–from bright sunlight to overcast skies, so you never need to switch lenses
- Copper color enhances contrast; permits 9-20% visible light transmission
- External oil-repellant coating prevents oily fingerprint marks and aids in the dispersal of water and snow
- Internal coating prevents fogging
- Large frame fits a wide variety of faces (medium to large) and allows for optimal, obstruction-free peripheral vision
- Offset strap, articulated headband clip, and pivoting joint on goggle strap for improved helmet compatibility
- 15mm outrigger extensions on each side of the goggle easily clear the sides of your helmet for a perfect fit
- Two loops on the sides of the strap allow for quick, symmetrical adjustment
- Silicone strap grips your helmet to prevent slipping