See the light.
Julbo crammed high-tech trickery into every crevice of the Meteor Goggle with the Camel Polarized, Photochromic Lens to make one of the most optically perfect ski goggles known to man. Gone are the days of whining about flat light or glare. You just ran out of excuses.
- Photochromic Camel Lens automatically adjusts to changing lighting conditions to optimize your ability to detect variations in terrain; allows 5-20% visible light transmission
- Polarizing filter eliminates blinding glare for optical clarity
- Brown lens color shades bright light and increases contrast
- Internal coating prevents fogging
- Large frame fits a wide variety of faces (medium to large) and allows for optimal, obstruction-free peripheral vision
- Offset strap, articulated headband clip, and pivoting joint on goggle strap for improved helmet compatibility
- 15mm outrigger extensions on each side of the goggle easily clear the sides of your helmet for a perfect fit
- Two loops on the sides of the strap allow for quick, symmetrical adjustment
- Silicone strap grips your helmet to prevent slipping
Share your thoughts
Glen Plake introduces Camel lens
Do you guys sell the replacement Camel or...
Do you guys sell the replacement Camel or Zebra lens for the Julbo Meteor?
Larger Than Expected
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
These goggles were of the quality you expect from Julbo, but were a bit too bulky for my liking. They fit awkwardly with my helmets, and just seemed excessive for BC skiing. Testament to everything else about the goggles, however...when I returned these I swapped them for the Revolutions, which are more my size.