Julbo Hike Sunglasses - Falcon Polarized/Photochromic Lens
- Detail Images
In this case, you really should take a hike.
In a fraction of the time it would take you to swap out the lenses in your shades, the light-sensitive polarized and photochromic lenses of the Julbo Hike Sunglasses automatically change their tint to match the conditions. And when you're running through an airport or reeling in a big catch, the last thing you want to do is fumble around with spare lenses. Distinctively broad temples and squared-off frames set the Hike apart from the hordes of gas-station shades you see on the street every day.
- Light-sensitive photochromic technology allows the Falcon lenses to change their tint in response to the light, they darken when it's bright and lighten when it's dark
- Lens polarization virtually eliminates glare from water and highly reflective surfaces
- Acetate frame feels lightweight and flexes rugged durability fit for travel
- Water-repellent and sweat-resistant nose and arm grippers hold these shades securely on your face so they won't fall off when you're on the move
- Wide lenses offer supreme peripheral coverage so the sun won't creep in around the sides of your shades