No need to worry about the Julbo Dust Spectron 3+ Sunglasses sliding down your nose or sitting catawampus on your face while you charge downhill on your mountain bike, climb uphill on your road bike, or trail run. Thanks to its Grip Nose and Grip Tech temples, the Dust stays firmly in place, while its slim, flexible frame fits comfortably under your hat or helmet.
- Polycarbonate lenses with category three protection and flash finish improve visible light filtering with a mirror effect and eliminate the radiation reflected by the outer mirrored surface of the lens
- Lightweight, shock-resistant lenses make the Dust ideal for all types of sports
- Slim, flexible frame fits comfortably under your hat or helmet
- Grip Nose and Grip Tech temples enable an ideal and imperceptible hold on your face while you mountain bike, trail run, or race
- The size of the suspended lenses provides superb venting and a wide field of vision
Share your thoughts
Great for Cycling
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I use these glasses primarily for cycling both road and mountain. They have a euro look to them and a solid deep color. I am a female with a smaller face and they aren't too large, but conversely my husband can also wear them and they don't look too small. Durable and a good all around pair of glasses.