Squared-off wire-rimmed sunglasses with lenses that handle bright sunlight one moment and white glaring clouds the next.
The Julbo Core Sunglasses with Falcon Polarized Photochromic Lens have a squared-off, wire-rimmed style that fits right in at the beach bar, out on the water, or up on the mountainside. And the lenses, well, they have a highly sensitive side; the Falcon lenses change tint along with changing lighting levels to offer the best vision no matter where you are or what the weather is doing. Enjoy condition-specific protection from glare and UV rays.
- Photochromic Falcon lenses automatically adapt to changes in light levels, offering 9-20% visible light transmission depending on conditions
- Lenses' Behind the Windshield technology makes them get darker when you're in the car, so they're particularly suitable for driving
- Polarization eliminates horizontal glare from things like water, the hood of your vehicle, and the road
- Copper color of lenses accentuates contrasts for more comfortable vision
- Anti-reflective coating reduces strain on the eye by removing interference glare
- Oil-resistant coating makes it harder to leave fingerprints on your lenses
- Base 8 curvature offers a wraparound fit for great peripheral vision and protection