- Detail Images
It's a safari on your face.
- Zebra photochromatic lenses are light-sensitive, which means they turn darker or lighter depending on the amount of available light
- Polarized lenses reduce glare and improve contrast and detail
- Anti-mist treatment helps fight condensation and fogging
- Suspended lenses eliminate the bottom bar for uninterrupted vision
- Curved, wrapping temples offer better hold and a more ergonomic fit
- Dipe Grip Tech sculpted inserts help the glasses stick to your face without sticking to your hair
Share your thoughts
Are these lenses interchangeable? Or do...
Are these lenses interchangeable? Or do you have to purchase the interchangeable pair in order to do that?
Also can you purchase the octopus lenses and zebra lenses separately?
These are not interchanable. However they are Photochromatic ( Zebra) so they will change darkness every 22 seconds with change in UV light so no need to change lens or loose addtional lens's
I just checked Julbo's website and their spec sheet for their Contest sunglasses indicates that the lenses are indeed interchangeable.