- Detail Images
A tough, grown-up, and sporty shade with vision-enhancing lenses.
- All Julbo sunglasses provide 100% protection from UVA, UVB, and UVC radiation
- Wrap-around frame and Base 6 lens curvature contours to smaller faces and supplies ample peripheral coverage
- Polar Kids 3 polarized polycarbonate lens is lightweight and durable for bike rides to and from the beach-side arcade
- Temple hinges feature a flex system that allows the sturdy nylon frame to stretch to fit most kids' faces from six to ten years old
- Lens only allows 15% of visible light through, which is great for most days and a wide variety of activities
Share your thoughts
A bit small for my 4 years old son
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I've seen through the lenses and they seem to be just a bit darker than I expected, other than that the polarized is good. Anyway my son wears them happily and often (so often that he already scratched them, but that's not glasses' fault). I consider them a bit small to fully protect his eyes from the wind, next time I'll try bigger ones like the Julbo Diego.