- Community Images
Polarized lenses that change with the light conditions.
Get into the spirit of a South Pacific vacation with the Julbo Women's Bora Bora Sunglasses with Falcon Polarized Photochromic Lens. The sleek, oversize frames exude unmistakable island glamor, and the crystal-clear vision you get from the high-performance Julbo Falcon lenses―which adjust to changing light conditions and cut glare―give you a clear, not-too-bright, not-too-dark view.
- Photochromic Falcon lenses automatically adapt to changes in light levels (lenses darken when it's super sunny and lighten when it's cloudy), offering 9-20% visible light transmission depending on conditions
- Lenses' Behind the Windshield technology makes them get darker when you're in the car, so they're particularly suitable for driving
- Polarization eliminates horizontal glare from things like water, the hood of your vehicle, and the road
- Copper color of lenses accentuates contrasts for more comfortable vision
- Anti-reflective coating reduces strain on the eye by removing interference glare
- Oil-resistant coating makes it harder to leave fingerprints on your lenses
- Base 8 curvature offers a wraparound fit for great peripheral vision and protection