Select your style & size:Select options
Can't beat a welly.
There's nothing she loves more than splashing in puddles, so help keep her feet dry with the Joules Junior Welly Girls' Boot. It's made of solid and flexible rubber to keep water out, with a grippy rubber sole and top buckle to keep her on her feet and looking great.
- Rubber upper
- Rubber sole
- Grippy tread
- Buckle detail
- Item #JOU0009
- Q & A
Joules Junior Wellies for the WIN!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
THESE are the boots. The boots for your girl who is equal parts pretty in pink, and rough and tumble. The boots that she can wear in the rain/mud/muck/snow.....and then hose them down and wear them to school with her favorite skirt.
We have a dog, a cat, and 8 chickens--and with our mini zoo comes chores. And with the chores come mud.....and with mud comes the big black rubber boots from the hardware store. Cute? NO (she is not a fan)....they are are strictly boring work-boots, but they have good tread, they are sturdy, and hose down in a minute. We've tried the whole cute rubber boot thing, but too many of the cute boots are lacking in sturdiness, durability, and have a smooth tread that makes rain and mud nearly impossible to navigate.
Enter the JOULES JUNIOR WELLY.....ding ding ding we have a winner!
1. They are sturdy and well made--they are made for chores and rough outside play. These are going to last lonnnng after she outgrows them.
2. Great tread! Good grip on wet surfaces so she can do all the puddle jumping she wants, and all the traction she needs while she's cruising through the mud.
3. Cleanup is a breeze! Wipe them off (or hose them down if they are really bad) and they are as good as new--really, they look NEW again.
4. And most importantly to her--these boots come in cute prints that she LOVES. She will pair them with jeans, leggings, skirts (and probably shorts and swimsuits and everything else....) and wear them everywhere she goes, impressing her friends along the way. They will quickly become her favorite shoes for not only the rainy season, but all year round.
Joules is a new-to-me brand and I was so happy to team up with them and Backcountry for this review. They are a British company and they offer so many stylish and functional clothing options for all your outside play. For your gal, pair these boots with the Joules Junior Kirstie Rain Jacket and she will be all set for spring.
Boots for work AND play!
Made for the mud!
Great tread on the Joules Junior Wellies!