Get twisted with the Sister.
The Jones Women's Twin Sister Snowboard fills a void in snowboarding, that being the need for a women-specific big-mountain freestyle slayer. This all-mountain device picks apart backcountry lines from chutes to cliffs to open bowls of powder. It pops off the lips of backcountry kickers and park kickers alike, spinning with style the whole way around. All this is made possible with a mid-stiff flex, CamRock camber profiling, and energy-boosting carbon.
- CamRock profile gives you the pop and power of camber starting in the middle of the board starting halfway through the inserts while rocker in the nose and tail boosts float in deep snow
- Mellow Magnetraction adds contact points along the edges for increased grip but with a toned-down approach from traditional Magne Traction
- Carbon stringers take in your energy from under the bindings and channel it into the edges for increased control and snap when turning with pop in the nose and tail as a bonus
- Film topsheet material ditches the heavy plastic topsheet for a ride that's lighter along with a tighter wrap over the core
- Sintered base is tough and holds wax well for a super-speedy ride
- Women-specific shaping and flex makes the Twin Sister easier for smaller riders
Share your thoughts
I love this snowboard. I am a beginner and it was really easy to turn. My friend told me that this is because the rocker. I was worried about catching an edge because I am just learning and I think the magna traction really helped with avoiding wiping out a lot. I definitely recommend this board to any woman out there!