Jones Snowboards The Solution Splitboard - Wide
- Detail Images
The ultimate solution for big-footed backcountry junkies.
Ascending to the top of the most remote peak won't do you much good if you don't have the hardware to shred back down with speed and confidence. Enter: the Jones Solution Wide Splitboard. With a floaty, directional CamRock profile and mellow Magne-Traction edges, this backcountry-tuned beast was built to keep you floating on top of the deep and in control through the crud.
- Directional hybrid-rocker shape uses exaggerated rocker in the nose with slight camber between your feet - tons of float without sacrificing control through crud or chop
- Wide, blunted nose shape reduces drag to stay above deep snow easily
- Carbon stringers improve edge grip and create a quick-reacting ride
- Modified Magne-Traction edges add five contact points - mellower toward the tip/tail to allow feathering turns, and more pronounced between the feet for powerful grip on ice
- Thin film topsheet replaces traditional plastic for reduced weight and environmental impact
- Sustainably farmed wood core is FSC-certified
- Sintered base holds a ton of wax to keep you sliding fast
- Split and pre-drilled for universal splitboard interface—bindings, skins, and hardware sold separately
Share your thoughts
What are the best bindings to use for this...
What are the best bindings to use for this split board??
Karacoram or spark R&D, or the voile light rail