Jones Snowboards The Solution Snowboard
We can't stop here, this is Sasquatch territory.
Get above and beyond with the Jones Solution Splitboard This is the stick backcountry champion Jeremy Jones takes to access previously un-ridden zones and float the deepest powder known to man. The Solution is constructed using top-shelf eco-friendly materials like a FSC wood core, recycled P-Tex base, and Film topsheet.
- The Solution is winner of the Backcountry Magazine Editors' 2011 Choice Award
- Magnetraction inner edges provide magnet-like suction while sidestepping up crud and ice
- Directional Rocker�a hybrid of rocker and camber with more rocker in the nose and less on the tail which creates a float-and-sink effect while subtle camber between the bindings provides edge hold and delivers power into turns
- FSC wood core�wood is used from responsibly managed sustainable forests with the future generation in mind
- Film topsheet�a super-thin film replaces the traditional topsheet, cutting out excessive plastic and shaving grams off the board
- Recycled sintered base composed of recycled P-Tex scraps