The big-footed freerider's dream stick.
The Flagship Wide Snowboard's design utilizes all of Jeremy Jones' 20-plus years of backcountry experience to deliver the ultimate freeride board for big-footed rippers. The directional hybrid-rocker shape balances deep-snow float with unbelievable stability, and the modified Magne-Traction edge design allows you to finesse high-speed turns in any snow condition.
- Directional rocker/camber hybrid shape uses camber underfoot for stability and edge grip, with a large rocker zone in the nose for effortless float in powder
- Carbon additives improve energy transfer and dampen the ride
- Blunt nose for less swing weight and easier planing on top of pow, crud, or corn
- FSC-certified full wood core is light, strong, and sustainably farmed
- Mellow Magne-Traction edge design adds contact points for improved grip, while still letting you finesse your turns
- Beefed-up edges are 250% stronger than traditional edge layups to withstand serious impacts without blowing out
- Aluminum tip and tail protectors prevent delams and improve durability
- Sintered base for face-melting speed, made from recycled materials to reduce environmental impact